Thursday, July 28, 2005

Living Space Update...

Well the house search is back on...so much so that this past Saturday I made an offer on a house I loved. I didn't get it someone else loved it more and offered more. They also guaranteed the appraisal. (that means even if it appraised for less than they offered they would pay the difference between the asking price and their offer over the appraisal...for example...

List Price $165,000
Offered Price $168,000
Appraisal Price $ 160,000
Price to Be Paid $ 163,000

Any questions?

But as I said I am looking so wish me luck! I can't wait to own a house and actually have space. And the other good news on this front...I've been approved for a higher loan amount so I have to put less down! Yippee!!

See you at the new house,
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home