Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Music with a message...

I had never heard of this band until today but I may become their biggest fan. As the video for one of their new songs they have a message against drinking and driving. It is a very powerful and meaningful message.

Now most of you know I joke about and am often picked on for being a heavy drinker. I'm not. But I can joke about it. One thing I do not and will not joke about is drinking and driving.

As I have said many many times to our college friends...if you drink...don't drive...and if you find yourself in a situation where you or your driver is unable to drive take a cab or call a sober friend. Don't drive drunk!!!! And check out this link. Click on the Untitled video.

http://www.simpleplan.com/video.php

Love ya,
Meg

PS I promise a fun post coming up...in honor of AFI's top 100 movie quotes of all time...my own list!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home