Monday, June 06, 2005

Weekend Update....

Hello All,

Ok here it goes...and it was busy...

Friday night brought the Gong Show...it was great...all the acts were amazing! And we had a blast...lots of laughs...lots of fun and fellowship! If you missed it you missed out.

Saturday brought an annual trip to the Greek Festival...good food, good crafts...good time! If you missed it you should go next year. It is a good event. Then Saturday night brought an awesome Wedding...it was fun...we all had a blast. Closed the place down. And yes there was an open bar but I didn't partake since it was beer and wine and I'm a hard liquor girl. But I did partake in the paid bar...gotta love a fuzzy navel. ;-)

Sunday brought the Janet and Keith Show, lunch, and a great Recital. Ferto can wail on that sax. (Just make sure it is protected.) Although I do think he should have considered some of his alternate titles...I'll let them be explained on Ferto's site...if he doesn't I will. ;-)

Today brings a completely new experience for me...I am working full-time...who knew...it can happen to the best of us. I have full-time pay and full-time benefits! Yes I have health insurance paid for by my employment...something I've never had before...and something that it really stinks to have to get on your own. So I am working 9-6 Monday through Friday with a one hour lunch break. So give me a ring if you want to do lunch. Or have your people call my people. ;-)

Have a great day!!!
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home