Wednesday, June 01, 2005

My Weekend...

Ok so here is my weekend...

Friday hung out at the Casa de Wrenn and watch Kill Bill 2...having never seen Kill Bill I wasn't sure what to think going in...but I liked it. It was actually very good...except for one scene involving an eye...

Saturday...helped a friend of mine pack...she is moving to Richmond...she is trying to talk me into moving there too...I don't know...we'll see. Then Cindy being the awesome friend that she is took me out to dinner and kept me company while Greg and Gregory went to a graduation party. It was fun...she and I hadn't had a long conversation in awhile.

Sunday...was lunch with the crew and a poker night at the Wrenns...both were enjoyable...but a little weird for me I admit...if you were there you know why...if you weren't ask me I'll be happy to tell you...but I won't be discussing it here. The cool thing at poker night was that Gregory and I actually ended up being the last two standing in our intial game...it was a first and it rocked...congrats on your victory Gregory!! But the night didn't break up til 4:00 am so Monday I was tired...

Monday...more packing...and then a trip to see Star Wars III for a second time...it was good again. Then the most amazing hamburgers I've had in a long time thanks Greg!! And then home to catch up on sleep. Which I didn't really because I had weird dreams which I may or may not discuss later.

Hope your weekend was good!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home