Thursday, May 19, 2005

Sibling Rivalry or Just Plain Jealousy...

So I know a number of people went to see Star Wars III Wednesday night at 12:01. I am jealous I admit. It looks to be a good movie and now they know how good it is. But I confess my true jealousy lies with my brother. He went to the London opening so he got to see it a bit earlier than us Americans but he also got to watch it with.....drumroll please.....George Lucas. Yes you read that right. George Lucas the creator, the man himself, the original wookie. Ahh I think I am on the wrong side of the ocean. Oh well. I may have to go visit him. Although I doubt I'll see anyone famous. ;-)

hope your day is going well,
Meg

1 Comments:

At 5/19/2005 9:56 PM, Blogger Ferto Wrenn said...

i'm sorry again that we didn't get tickets for you. I had no idea Alix was gonna buy tickets for me and Megan. If I did, I would've gotten one for you. I'm mad at your brother too though. Maybe we need to make a trip to England and take him out. road trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home