Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I hate...

If you haven't seen 10 Things I Hate About You I recommend it. It is a good movie. And this is one of my favorite quotes...

"I hate the way you talk to me.
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare
I hate your big dumb combat boots.
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick
- it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh
- even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around.
And the fact that you didnt call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you - not even close,
not even a little bit, not any at all."
- Kat Stratford - 10 Things I Hate About You

1 Comments:

At 5/05/2005 10:51 PM, Blogger Ferto Wrenn said...

Hey Megilon. I went to my friend Sam's house yesterday and guess what movie we watched? That's right....Dodgeball, again! Email/comment me about the weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home