Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Sometimes you're blindsided...

"Don't worry about the future.
Or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as
trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum.
The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind,
the kind that blindside you at 4 pm on some idle Tuesday."
'Wear Sunscreen' written by Mary Schmich

I have always thought this poem was full of very good advice...I just didn't realize that some of it would come true for me. Oh well...you can't account for everything. Yesterday I was 'blindsided' with some information that I didn't expect...not to worry it isn't a health issue. But please keep me in your thoughts because it may be an interesting time ahead for me. And if I'm not my usual cheerful self this is why.

love ya,
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home