Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A Poll...

Hello All,

I thought I would enlist you the readers in a decision...

I have always loved the classic Ford Mustang...the 60s were good for them. But then Ford went through a time where the Mustang left a lot to be desired. Now however...Ford has come to their senses and has created a beautiful dream of a car...I have driven one and it is better than you can imagine. Now here is my dilemma...I want a Ford Mustang...but a couple months ago I bought a new car, a Ford Freestyle...I like my new car a lot but I thought I would have the best of both worlds. I would own a Freestyle and someone else would own a Mustang so I would have access to both. But alas sometimes life throws you a curve ball. So now it is up to me and you the loyal readers (all 2 of you) to decide what to do...do I

A) Keep the Freestyle even though I am single, have no kids, and no plan to get married or have kids anytime in the near future (so in other words no real reason to own a car that carries 7 people).

B) Trade in the Freestyle and buy the most beautiful car in the world the Ford Mustang (convertible of course).

C) Go crazy and keep the Ford Freestyle and buy the Ford Mustang (I wonder if Eastern State has garage parking? Have to keep the Mustang safe)

Ok kids the decision needs to be made...what do I do next? Vote and justify your decision. ;-)

Have a good hump day!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home