Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sometimes its in the stars...

Ok so I don't normally follow horoscopes but I like todays....

Sagittarius
November 22 - December 20
The thing to do is celebrate, and the time to do it is now. Today marks the beginning of a new period for you, dear Sagittarius, in which you will have a greater connection with your loved ones and the people around you in general. All social activities are extremely favored so make sure to RSVP to every party invitation you get and tell the host or hostess that you will be attending.

It is time to celebrate I like that...I think I am starting a new chapter in my life and I like it. Things aren't perfect but they are looking up and that is good. I look forward to a good weekend! Hope you have one too!!

love ya,
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home