Friday, June 24, 2005

Phantom of the Opera

Ok those that know me know this is one of my favorite musicals. Part of what makes it cool is that in a live performance you almost feel like part of the show as the Phantom runs behind you. And I confess when I saw the preview chills ran down my spine as I heard the erie sound of the phantom. I couldn't wait....but what if they messed it up? I was nervous. When it came out I had plans to see it in the theater but never quite made it. So I added it to my Blockbuster by mail service and recently it arrived in my mailbox. Ok not too recently it took me a month to watch it. (or to get around to watching it) There are many reasons for this one of which was my anxiety over what they would do to it. Well I worried for nothing. Although not as good as seeing it in Her Majesty's Theater in London...it was well done. I would recommend it and plan on buying it. Oh and if you have the opportunity I highly recommend seeing it in a house with surround sound. It is awesome.

Have a good weekend kids!! And if you need something to do...get some culture and rent Phantom it is worth it.

love ya,
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home