Thursday, June 23, 2005

Nothing endures but change...

Heraclitus said that...he was a Greek philosopher so he must be smart right?

While in this case he was. We have to accept that things change whether we want them to or not. This past weekend I had the honor and priviledge of attending graduation and graduation parties for some impressive graduates.

It is interesting graduations bring up a number of emotions for all involved. For me it was a reminder of how quickly people grow up. I babysat one of the graduates when he was 6 years old and now he is old enough to graduate. It is weird.

I wish them all the best in their future endevors and yet I will miss them. They are like siblings to me. So come August I will say good bye to them. I know that we will keep in touch but it won't be the same.

So this summer I will try and spend as much time as I can with them.

Life is short...charish the time you have.

Enjoy life,
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home