Friday, June 24, 2005

Dave Matthews Band

Hello all,

I was out til 1 am this morning...now some of you may be thinking I was in a bar which was not the case. Bars close at 2:00 silly kids. Seriously I was at an awesome concert. Dave Matthews Band knows how to put on a show. And I could have listened to his saxophone player all night long. Followed by his violinist. They both rocked!! And his drummer was cool too. Ok the whole band was awesome. And there is nothing like a live show. It made me want to start going to concerts again. I used to do that a lot but then I stopped. I should start again.

I plan on attending more concerts. I am looking at the Bodeans in September. And there are some others. We'll see what comes up.

If you want to join me give me a call.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home