Thursday, July 28, 2005

Job update...aka save the best for last

As some of you know for about a year now I have been wrestling with my employers to get them to make my position relate to my degree.

Well finally Staff/Parish Relations (Human Resources in a church) has approved the Communication Coordinator job description and it will go before Church Council (Board of Directors in a church) in August. It will hopefully be voted on then...it may not get voted on until September. (Keep your fingers crossed for August) If it gets approved I will be the first Communication Coordinator. Which will mean better pay, a better title and of course more work. I'm thrilled and I hope that it all goes well.

Please keep me in your thoughts on August 9th (well really always) as it goes to Church Council.

Thanks,
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home