Thursday, August 11, 2005

Weekend Update...

Interesting weekend for me...

Friday night found me at dinner with a friend at an Indian restaurant. It was good. Different but good. I highly recommend it if you haven't tried it.

Saturday found me having my all time score in bowling.

Sunday found me visiting another church that a friend of mine had invited me to check out. I went to see what they do as a contemporary service and because my friend seemed to want me to attend. If that is where our church is going. I don't like it. They had a big screen and a praise band and everything was broadcast on the screen. It was weird. And they threw me off with a couple other things as well...Communion given by passing it down the rows, baptism by a parishioner behind a wall in a tank. There was more ask me and I'll be happy to share.

Take care,
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home