Monday, October 11, 2004

Sometimes I wish I could control time....

No this is not some desire to turn back the clock what's done is done...and for the most part I wouldn't change things. This is a desire to advance the clock...December 18th would be nice. That is when I am officially done with CNU. And frankly it can't come soon enough. Yeah a little senioritis has set in...what can I say I am ready to be free.

To those of you who are high school seniors I still say enjoy every minute of it cause you can't go back. And these things may not seem like a big deal now but they are the last time you'll ever do (fill in the blank). So enjoy and have fun!!!

Love ya,
Meg

2 Comments:

At 10/12/2004 2:12 PM, Blogger Ferto Wrenn said...

YAY MEGILON!! I was pulling for Javon Walker the entire time. I actually wanted the Titans to win, but I wanted Walker to get at least 23 points, which he is very capable of. I couldn't stay up to watch the game, but I saw the score on the PFFL website and was very pleased. Congratulations!!! Next week I might not be cheering for you though cuz you are facing my father. It's a tough choice. Good luck anyways!

 
At 10/13/2004 12:37 PM, Blogger Megilon said...

Thanks Ferto...I was very pleased too. I understand about this coming week though...it is a tough choice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home