Wednesday, September 08, 2004

An observation

I noticed something at school...I noticed this last year but it is even more obvious this year. A lot of younger people are getting married. When I say younger I mean 19-20 years old. I am going to step up on my box for a minute here. Ok I know it is a temptation to believe that you can make a decision like that at 19 or 20 but I assure you most people don't know who they want to be for the rest of their lives let alone who they want to be with. Now as with anything there are exceptions to this idea. Some of my friends knew who they were going to spend the rest of their lives with but in general I ask why rush? If the love is there now to get you down the aisle it will be there in a few years when you are done with school, etc.

Ok I admit maybe I am skeptical because of my friends the ones who got married at 20-21 most of them are divorced. Although the ones who were 25 or so are still happily married and have beautiful children. I guess all I am saying is give it time...it can't hurt anything.

Someday I may explain where my reservations come from but not today.

take care,
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home