Friday, October 01, 2004

And from the home front...

Hello all,

I know I know its been awhile...what can I say life has been busy...so to catch you up.

School is going well...I love my Fantasy Literature Course we just finished the Hobbit, the Lord of the Rings, the Simarillion and a few short stories by Tolkien. The Simarillion is the history of Middle Earth and a very daunting book. I would recommend it if you have a lot of time on your hands and you love The Lord of the Rings otherwise I would suggest you avoid it. Although it is interesting. My other 'class' is a bio lab...ok I know that taking a bio lab as a senior was not the best plan but hey I'm almost done and that is what is important. I lucked out with a good lab group so I can't complain too much.

Work is going well too...they are in the process of discussing the possibility of making a Communication Staff Person which would be a very good opportunity for me but right now it is in the planning stages. Something will have to happen when I graduate because no one can live on what I make for life. Or let me rephrase that no one should have to live on what I make. And if that doesn't work out I'll look into other options. Still have the idea of grad school floating around in my head from time to time so who knows. I know God will get me where I need to be when I need to be there...hopefully I won't arrive late like usual and miss it ;-).

Personally things are going well so I can't complain...good friends, good times, etc.

See you soon,
Meg

PS Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home