Wednesday, September 15, 2004

A little whining on my part....

Ok so I have an assigned space where I live that I got as a bonus for renewing my lease this year. So I pay for it. Different people keep parking there mainly because it is convenient to a number of apartments. I think most of them are visitors so I can't get too mad at them but there is a sign that tells them it is reserved. The apartment complex will tow them when the office is open and we are responsible for towing it after hours. Now I don't want to tow someone's car so I park elsewhere but it is frustrating. So instead of having them towed I leave a nice little note telling them that it is a reserved parking space and asking them to park elsewhere in the future.

And apparently my apartment took lighting lessons from CNU because we too are in the dark around my apartment. Or maybe it is just me...who knows.

Ok enough grumbles for one night.

Take care,
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home