Monday, August 22, 2005

Parting is such sweet sorrow....

Shakespeare was wise in many ways...this week/weekend brought a farewell to a turtle and two hokies...it is always hard to say good bye and with these guys it is even harder. They are amazing people who have alot to offer to the world and will succeed at whatever they set out to accomplish. I have faith in this.

The turtle is in his second year and we hope he will have a successful year...(although we still think he should be a hokie). I know that he has a lot of potential. And although I pick on him often about his major of Astrology...oops I mean Astronomy I am actually quite proud of him.

Our two hokies are heading off for the first time...it was hard to say good-bye to them because it was a new thing. One of the hokies was especially hard for me because I've known him since he was little. I trust they will do well up there.

All of them are like siblings to me (I mean that in a good way) and I truly wish them all the best. They deserve it.

Love ya,
Meg

~ Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends. -Richard Bach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home