Saturday, January 01, 2005

Baby, It's Warm Outside

I know I know you're thinking...'umm Meg I think you got that wrong' but alas no...it was warm outside today. Nothing says January 1st like 60+ temperatures. Oh well we'll be complaining when it is cold. I won't really but I know some who will.

Speaking of cold temperatures last Sunday brought something I haven't seen in years...no not a good sermon...hahaha...but snow. And not just that little wussy snow that we normally get but honest to goodness snow. There were up to 14 inches some places around us. That is impressive really. And it was so pretty. God I miss snow on a regular basis...once a northerner always a northerner I guess.

Well a little update...Christmas was good...quiet but good. My brother was jet-setting around Australia for his birthday and Christmas...he was missed. But he had a good time in a sailing race in Australia. His boat finished which given the weather was impressive and more impressively they finished 18th. (I think)

New Year's was awesome...once again the Wrenn's opened their casa to all us crazies. We played some poker, got involved in some awesome gibbage, toasted the New Year, and had an absolute blast. Thanks again to the Wrenn's!!! You are the al pa ha and o me ga!!!

I have Monday off from work and then it is back to the norm for work...only one major difference...for the first time in a long time I don't have to get ready to go back to school. It is a weird sensation really. Don't get me wrong it is awesome!!!

Hope to use some of my spare time to catch up on stuff I've been avoiding. Of course I know that won't happen because other things will come up to fill my time.

Anyway Hope all of you have a happy, safe and prosperous New Year!!
Meg

1 Comments:

At 1/01/2005 11:31 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Sounds like where I am...BTW I don't know you...anyway Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home