Saturday, December 11, 2004

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I am happy to say I have my Christmas lights up which completes my personal decorations. I think they look good. And I have a few other decorations including my Advent Wreath. So all and all it is beginning to feel like Christmas for me. I am looking forward to services Christmas Eve, Christmas morning with the family, some time off and some time with friends. All and all it should be good.

Ok other good news....I am done with papers, finals, and......(drum roll please) school oh yes life is good. I have a two exciting things this week. My birthday and graduation!!!!!!! Yippee!!!

Hope all of you finishing classes, finals, etc aren't too stressed. Good luck to all of you!!

love ya,
Meg

1 Comments:

At 12/22/2004 9:18 AM, Blogger Ferto Wrenn said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I am very happy I got accepted to the Pack. I do hope I feel better soon as well. I always manage to get sick this time of year and it's not cool, yo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home