Sunday, February 12, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day All!!!


Hello All,

That annual holiday of flowers, candy, cards, lovey dovey stuff, etc is coming up on Tuesday. Now I for one have always loved Valentine's Day...I don't know maybe it goes back to elementary school when we got the little corny Valentine's from our classmates. Maybe it goes back to the crushes I had and those that had crushes on me. Maybe it is because I am after all the hell I've been through a hopeless romantic. I believe the guy will get the girl...I believe the girl and the guy will live happily ever after....I believe there is someone for each of us....I believe in soul mates...I believe that love will ultimately triumph over all...I believe that past wrongs should be forgiven and forgotten....and I believe that every man, woman and child deserves to know that people love them unconditionally no strings attached.

I know Valentine's Day is criticized as an overly commercialized holiday designed by women to get men to spend a lot of money on them. The truth of the matter is it is a day to tell those you love that you love them. The truth of the matter is that it shouldn't take a day to get us to do that. But if that is what it takes that is what it takes. And you should tell those around you how much they mean to you. Women buy your men a gift...a video game, a cd, a dinner, a bag of his favorite chips...spend time with him....you get the point. Men buy your women something special...flowers, chocolates, jewelry, make her dinner, whatever you know will make her happy.

Children wish your parents a very happy Valentine's Day! They need to know you love them too. In other words use Tuesday to remind those you love that you love them.

I wish all of you a happy Valentine's Day!!! I love each of you in your own special way!!

Take care,
Meg

PS For those of you who watch Grey's Anatomy....all I have to say is damn.

1 Comments:

At 2/14/2006 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grey's Anatomy...holy crap!...umm so yea I caused that bomb guy's death cause when meredith started walking i was like wouldn't it be ironic if the bomb went off in his BOOOM...my friend looked at me and was like WHAT DID YOU DO???!!...so blame me for that...hope your Valentine's Day is awesome!

Stella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home