Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm a homeowner, I'm a homeowner, I'm a homeowner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I had a rough time getting to closing. Mainly because of the homeowners...my stuff was in order. But this morning at 10:30 am I closed on my house. I am a homeowner of a lovely home in York County. I am excited...not as excited as I could be because I won't actually have access to it until the middle of November. But it is mine none the less. And frankly it feels amazing.

On a different note...I am excited to report my brother the Brit will be coming to visit in November. It will be nice to see him. He and I can swap homeowner stories. It will be fun.

Longer update post will be coming later.

Love ya,
Meg

1 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 6:27 PM, Blogger Ferto Wrenn said...

CONGRATULATIONS MEGILON!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home